Happy Doctors Day Quotes – National Doctors Day 2021 Quotes for Share on Social Media! 1st July is the official celebration date for Happy National Doctors’ Day 2021 in India. Every year, India celebrates Happy National Doctors Day to respect their all Doctors, especially Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy. The 1st Happy National Doctor’s Day was celebrated in India on the year 1991. July 1 happens to be the birth and death anniversary of the most famous physician of India – Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy. It is hence a tribute to his contributions to the health domain in the country.
On Happy Doctors Day, people are searching best National Doctors Day Quotes Pic, Images for share on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram. So, we are collecting the best Happy National Doctor’s Day Quotes 2021.
Best National Doctors Day Quotes 2021:
- “The main drug in medicine is the doctor himself.” – Unknown
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute forget the fruit.” – Unknown
- “Each patient carries his own doctor inside him.” – Norman Cousins
- “The two best physicians of them all – Dr. Laughter and Dr. Sleep.” – Gregory Dean Jr.
- “A half doctor near is better than a whole one far away.” – German Proverb
- “The presence of the doctor is the beginning of the cure.” – Proverb
- “Annoy your doctor and sickness comes in laughing.” – Zimbabwean Proverb
- “The reason doctors are so dangerous is that they believe in what they are doing.” – Robert S. Mendelsohn
- “God heals and the doctor takes the fee.” – Franklin
- “A priest sees people at their best, a lawyer at their worst, but a doctor sees them as they really are.” – Traditional Proverb
- “I know of nothing more laughable than a doctor who does not die of old age.” – Voltaire
Top 10 Best Inspirational Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy Quotes:
India celebrates 1 July as National Doctors’ Day in honor of Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy. Bidhan Chandra Roy MRCP, FRCS was an Indian physician, educationist, philanthropist, freedom fighter and statesman who served as the Chief Minister of West Bengal from 1948 until his death in 1st July, 1962. Here below, you will find the best powerful motivational Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy Quotes, which is available to share on Happy National Doctors’ Day 2021.
“No Gandhiji…. I could not treat all patients free. I came to Bombay not to treat Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi but to treat ‘him’, who, to me represents the four hundred million people of my country.” — Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy
“Why should I take your treatment? Do you treat the four hundred million of my countrymen free, as you have come to give me free treatment?” — Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy
“If we exert ourselves with determination, no obstacle, however formidable, can stop our progress.” — Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy
“I will only do so…if there is no party interference. I must be free to chose my Minsters on the basis of merit and ability, rather than party membership.” — Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy.
“Develop your personality, so that you may leave your individual mark in whatever sphere you are privileged to serve” — Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy
“Along with independence of India from the colonial rule, physical and mental development of masses is necessary for rebuilding the nation” — Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy