Eid Mubarak Quotes – Best Happy Eid Al Adha 2021 Quotes! Happy Eid Mubarak to all Muslims and readers! One of the oldest Islamic cultures is to give Eid Mubarak blessings to each other on Eid ul-Fitr and Eid Al-Adha. Muslims commemorate Eid twice a year, once on the day before Ramadan and once on the final day of Ramadan. Eid is by far the biggest festival for Muslims worldwide, and of course, it’s a religious holiday.
Eid ul Fitr and Eid Al Adha are synonymous with peace, love, and happiness. Many Muslims all over the world send Eid greetings to each other during this period, and many send Eid gifts to their loved ones back home. But what are some great Eid Mubarak Quotes for those who wish to send Eid greetings to their loved ones back home?
“Spare me, spare me, my dear ones; give me prosperity, peace, and happiness.” This is one of the most famous Eid Mubarak quotes. It was written by the famous poet Nasir Al-Din. This simple yet touching line tells us exactly what we should wish for – peace, prosperity, and happiness. It is a classic Arabic saying and is one of the best Eid Mubarak quotes that can be given to someone who is close to us, who is enjoying Eid as it is, or who is experiencing Eid for the first time.
Another favorite Eid Mubarak quote is from the novel “The Somewhere Else” by Yusef Al-Yousef. In this novel, the main character, who happens to be a billionaire, quotes the famous Arabic saying: “You are only as good as your last job”. The importance of working for something, even if you hate it, cannot be overemphasized.
The Eid Mubarak wishes that are being sent during the festive day, are to be kept in mind, and not looked at too eagerly. In fact, they should be kept aside, until the very end. These Mubarak wishes are to be fulfilled by ensuring that everyone follows the religious norms of Ramadan and looks forward to the start of the Islamic month of Ramadan. By doing this, everyone will feel happy and will be able to enjoy the beautiful Eid night.
If you look at the Eid Mubarak Quotes, they will prove that when you share a happy moment with your friends and family members or celebrate Eid with full pomp and gusto, you may shower an abundance of positive energy upon that person or family. You may shower an abundance of gifts, Eid Milestones, Eid Clothes, Eid Accessories, or just simply spend quality time with each other. By doing so, you will feel happy every day throughout the year, and your relationships will remain strong for a long time to come.
Happy Eid Mubarak Quotes Msg 2021:
- “It is You we worship, and You we ask for help.” – The Holy Quran 1:5
- “Remember your Lord morning and evening, deep in your heart with humility and with fear; and also in a low voice; do not be of those who are heedless.” – The Holy Quran 7:205
- “Show forgiveness, speak for justice and avoid the ignorant.” – The Holy Quran 7:199
- “Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord.” – The Holy Quran 18:110
- May Allah calm our minds and make the path easier for us. Eid Mubarak to all of you.
- Wishing you a Pleased Eid. May Allah lead you to the right path, bring joy into your life.
- “This Quran guides to the best path, and brings good news to the believers who lead a righteous life, that they have deserved a great recompense.” – The Holy Quran, 17:9
- “Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O you who believe! Send you blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.” – The Holy Quran 33:56
- Let’s celebrate Eid with our friends, family, and neighbors. May we get the reward for our deeds. Eid Mubarak!
- “O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace [Islam]. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you.” – The Holy Quran 2:208
- “And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make way for him to get out (from every difficulty).” – Al-Talaaq 65:2
- May Allah give you all the success and happiness you deserve. May Allah be with you always. Eid ul-Fitr Mubarak to you!
- May Allah open the doors of happiness and prosperity for you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Enjoy a blessed time during this Eid.
- Accept the blessings of Allah with all your heart and forget the sorrows. Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 2021!
- And if you punished, let your punishment be proportionate to the wrong that has been done to you; but if you show patience, that is indeed the best course.
- May Allah shower his blessings upon you this year. Happy Eid ul Fitr!
- Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not transgress limits. God does not love transgressors.
- If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things.
- Have patience with what they say, and leaves them with noble (dignity).
- Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant.
- Those who believed and led a righteous life are the best creatures.
- Show forgiveness, speak for justice, and avoid the ignorant.
- This is the day when we should pay gratitude to the divine light for all the wonderful things around us. Eid ul Fitr Mubarak!
- Allah is with those who restrain themselves.
- Allah never changes the condition of people unless they strive to change themselves
- I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults.
- The taking of one innocent life is like taking all of mankind… and the saving of one life is like saving all of mankind.
- Whoever kills another one without justifiable cause, surely he is killing all of humanity. And whoever saves the life of another one, surely he saves the lives of all of humanity.
- May Allah give lots of love, happiness, and peace in your life. This Eid ul Adha is going to be very special. I pray to Allah for accepting your sacrifice in this Eid.
- May Allah fulfills all of your dreams and wishes and makes your life like heaven, that’s my wish for you on this Eid. Eid Mubarak to you and your whole family.
- Eid ul Fitr has arrived after the holy month of Ramadan. I pray to Allah to accept all of your prayers. Eid ul Fitr Mubarak to you.
- Life is very beautiful when there are some good friends like you around me. I feel very good to have a friend like you in my life. Thanks for being here. Take lots of love on this Eid Day.
- Eid Mubarak in advance! Hope you have a fantastic day amidst the warmth of your loving and caring family!
- Eid means happiness and happiness has another meaning to me. I feel happy when I am with you. You are my best buddy. I can’t wait to embrace you and tell ‘Eid Mubarak Dear’.
- May Allah bless you and accept all of your Dua on this special day.
- Even though we are miles apart, you are always in my prayers. Have a blissful Eid. Missing you so much on this happy occasion of Eid.
- Wishing a blissful Eid to my family. May Allah bless your year with contentment and utmost happiness.
- Sending you all my best wishes on the occasion of Eid. May Allah bless you every day.
- Having a family as loving as mine makes the Eid celebration two times happier. Eid Mubarak to you all.
- May the divine blessings of Allah touch every aspect of our life and makes it wonderful. Eid Mubarak.
- I pray to Allah to bless us with joy, success, and happiness. Keep thriving. Happy Eid.
- On this Eid, I wish you find new reasons to smile a bit brighter than the last day. Eid Mubarak.