Best 120+ Happy Doctors Day 2021 Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Captions, Status for Share on Social Media! 1st July is the official celebration date for Happy National Doctors’ Day 2021 in India. Every year, India celebrates Happy National Doctors Day to respect all Doctors, especially Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy. The 1st Happy National Doctor’s Day was celebrated in India on the year 1991. July 1 happens to be the birth and death anniversary of the most famous physician of India – Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy. It is hence a tribute to his contributions to the health domain in the country.
On Happy Doctors Day, people are searching best National Doctors Day Quotes Pic, Wishes Images, Captions Photos for share on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram. So, we are collecting the best Happy National Doctor’s Day Quotes 2021.
Happy Doctors Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Caption, Short Status 2021:
- Happy Doctors Day! You’re the true HERO of our universe!
- Wishing a very Happy Doctors Day! Thank you for your service towards humanity! I salute you!
- Happy doctor’s day to all the doctors out there who work hard every day to save a life.
- Hats off to the doctors for their hard work! Happy Doctors Day!
- Warm wishes to you for being an amazing doctor. May you succeed every day, my love.
- Happy Doctors Day to a surgeon who put his heart to the knife and cut to cure. Warm wishes on Doctor’s Day.
- Happy Doctors Day to an amazing doctor! May you be blessed with the happiness and love that you have given to society!
- Happy Doctors Day to all the doctors near and far! Your dedication and compassion for curing and saving lives is what makes the world a better place!
- A dentist like you is the one who is behind so many smiles. Thank You for giving others the confidence to smile with sparkles. Happy Doctors Day to you!
- Dear (Dr. Name), eating an apple a day would have kept me away from you but guess what? I was out of apples this week! Happy Doctors Day to you!
- Happy Doctors Day to a trustworthy and kind doctor! Thank You for letting me have free check-ups and having mercy on my wallet!
- Happy Doctor’s Day. I wish that your days turn to be as healthy and wonderful as you do it for your patients!
- Doctors are the boon directly sent from God for us. Salute to the heroic job you do. Hats off to you! Happy Doctor’s Day.
- Happy Doctor’s Day. Sending heartwarming wishes to the great physician I’ve ever met. May you have days full of joy.
- Sending you best wishes from deep down my heart. Your smile heals half of my sickness! Keep it up and hope you do more progress in the future.
- I’m truly blessed to have a doctor as my husband. Happy doctor’s day, my love.
- You’re not only a good husband but also a perfect and dedicated doctor. Happy doctor’s day!
- I don’t have to worry about falling when I’m with you. Happy doctor’s day, my loving husband.
- Thanks, sister, for serving the nation in the best way you can. Happy doctor’s day to you.
- It takes time to be a great doctor, and you’ve made it. Happy doctor’s day, sister.
- Dearest brother, seeing you growing up as a great doctor gives me so much joy. Happy doctor’s day!
- May you be successful in all your treatment. I’m so proud of you. Happy doctor’s day, brother.
- You’re the reason behind a lot of smiles. I cannot be more proud of you, sweetie. Happy doctor’s day!
- I’m fortunate to have someone who keeps saving lives every day. Happy doctor’s day, my dear wife.
- With your commitment to your profession, you make me fall for you again and again. Happy doctor’s day, love.
- Happy doctor’s day! Not only me, but you also keep motivating the people around you with your great work.
- To the doctor of my heart, I’m proud of you, and you’re doing great. Happy doctor’s day!
- In the days of tears, you bring joy and happiness. Happy doctor’s day, my girl.
- Having a doctor in the house makes me not be worried about falling sick and big hospital bills. Happy Doctors Day!
- You really deserve a trophy for maintaining Home and Hospital both with great enthusiasm. Happy Doctor’s Day my love.
- Growing up and seeing you become such a great doctor feels so good. I’m proud to be your sibling.
- Wishing you a happy Doctors Day! Having you in our family has been a true blessing! Thank you for always taking such good care of us!
- Warm wishes to my dear friend, who is a great doctor now. I’m amazed by your dedication and commitment.
- Happy doctors day to my best friend. I pray that you may fulfill all your responsibilities properly.
- You’re one of the best doctors that I know. Your motivation and dedication blow my mind. Happy doctor’s day!
- Happy Doctors Day! All our prayers and good wishes are with you! May your journey as a doctor be significant and meaningful!
- Happy Doctors Day to all the doctors around the world! The care and service they provide us with deserve to be acknowledged and respected at all cost!
- Thanks to the doctors for letting us have the opportunity to lead a healthy and risk-free life! Our society owes them a lot! Happy Doctor Day!
- Dear Doctors, wishing you a happy Doctors Day! Thank you for taking the responsibility of treating the ill and saving the sick. We salute you!
- Wishing the doctors a Happy Doctors Day! Thank you all for being the bearer of humanity and dedicating yourselves to this profession!
- On the occasion of Doctors Day, let us celebrate their efforts and pay our utmost gratitude to all the doctors! Happy Doctors Day to everyone!
- God cannot be everywhere so that He made doctors. Happy doctor’s day to our heroes.
- Wishing everyone a pleased doctor’s day and a big shout out to our supermen without a cape.
- Thanks for always putting your patient first. Not everyone can do that. Happy doctor’s day.
- I feel better when a doctor like you gives me treatment and takes care of me. Happy doctor’s day.
- Being a doctor is not easy. It is a challenging job. Thank you for being so dedicated and kind.
- You’re the one whom we can rely on in the most challenging situation. You make this world a better place. Happy doctor’s day to you all.
- Happy doctor’s day every doctor near and far. May you be blessed with numerous blessings and the love of God because you deserve it.
- We automatically feel so much better when we are in a doctor’s hand. You are a lifesaver. Happy doctor’s day to all the doctor’s in the world.
- Happy doctor’s day to all the doctors! You give a new life to a patient. Not everyone is capable of doing that.
Best National Doctors Day Quotes 2021:
- “The main drug in medicine is the doctor himself.” – Unknown
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute forget the fruit.” – Unknown
- “Each patient carries his own doctor inside him.” – Norman Cousins
- “The two best physicians of them all – Dr. Laughter and Dr. Sleep.” – Gregory Dean Jr.
- “A half doctor near is better than a whole one far away.” – German Proverb
- “The presence of the doctor is the beginning of the cure.” – Proverb
- “Annoy your doctor and sickness comes in laughing.” – Zimbabwean Proverb
- “The reason doctors are so dangerous is that they believe in what they are doing.” – Robert S. Mendelsohn
- “God heals and the doctor takes the fee.” – Franklin
- “A priest sees people at their best, a lawyer at their worst, but a doctor sees them as they really are.” – Traditional Proverb
- “I know of nothing more laughable than a doctor who does not die of old age.” – Voltaire
Best Inspirational Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy Quotes:
India celebrates 1 July as National Doctors’ Day in honor of Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy. Bidhan Chandra Roy MRCP, FRCS was an Indian physician, educationist, philanthropist, freedom fighter and statesman who served as the Chief Minister of West Bengal from 1948 until his death in 1st July, 1962. Here below, you will find the best powerful motivational Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy Quotes, which is available to share on Happy National Doctors’ Day 2021.
“No Gandhiji…. I could not treat all patients free. I came to Bombay not to treat Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi but to treat ‘him’, who, to me represents the four hundred million people of my country.” — Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy
“Why should I take your treatment? Do you treat the four hundred million of my countrymen free, as you have come to give me free treatment?” — Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy
“If we exert ourselves with determination, no obstacle, however formidable, can stop our progress.” — Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy
“I will only do so…if there is no party interference. I must be free to chose my Minsters on the basis of merit and ability, rather than party membership.” — Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy.
“Develop your personality, so that you may leave your individual mark in whatever sphere you are privileged to serve” — Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy
“Along with independence of India from the colonial rule, physical and mental development of masses is necessary for rebuilding the nation” — Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy