National Best Friends Day 2022 – Wednesday, June 8 (Happy Best Friend Day)! We all have plenty of friends but there is one in particular that stands out from the rest due to his or her never-ending presence, support, and love. We call that person our best friend for not just one but for a variety of reasons.
It would be great to know there is a day, specially reserved for that special friend of yours to celebrate everything the person holding the best friend title bears. 8Th if June is the day which is celebrated as the National Best Friends Day. It’s a day to honor that special friend who sticks with us through thick and thin, to show how much we appreciate the bond that we share.
When is National Best Friends Day 2022?
Wednesday, June 8 is the official celebration date of National Best Friends Day 2022.
History of National Best Friends Day:
The origin story regarding how the celebration of this day is a debatable issue since there is no solid information wasn’t found. It doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things, now does it?
How to Celebrate National Best Friends Day 2022?
There are countless ways somebody can choose to celebrate the presence of their best friend. We have come up with some of our own ways to celebrate the awesomeness of the day that is National Best Friend Day.
Surprise them with a unique party
Throw in a party for your best friend with a unique theme that might be according to the liking of your friend. Call your other friends and have fun together.
Combinedly participate in some nostalgic fun activity
As we get older with time, life gets in the way of fun. So, you can use this day as an opportunity to actively participate in nostalgic fun activities that you used to do together while both of you were younger.
Visit a favorite place or person
You both can take this chance to visit a place that you would love to spend time around. It could be a person or bunch of persons as well and meet them on this day to make some precious memories.
Share on social media
Share on various social media platforms about how you spent the day with the hashtag of #NBFD or #NationalBestFriendsDay. This will keep the culture and momentum of celebrating special days like this alive by creating the attention it deserves.
Why We Celebrate National Best Friends Day?
Best friends are the people whom we can rely on anytime any day. They help us cope with traumas, share the best days of our life, and keeps sending their endless support to us. Without best friend life would have been really boring and tough to get by. So, it’s a silly question to ask why we should be celebrating the day.
National Best Friend Day Quotes 2022:
- “Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend.” – Bill Watterson
- “God made us best friends because he knew our mom couldn’t handle us as sisters.” – Author Unknown
- This the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected. Charles Lamb
- “Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over.”– Gloria Naylor
- “A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.”
- “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”-Martin Luther King Jr.
- Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
National Best Friend Day Dates:
Conclusion: Let’s take this chance to make the person we care for most realize what their presence means to us by telling them or showing them.