National Burrito Day 2023 – Thursday, April 6! Well Well Well, burrito lovers! Clap your hands and drool your saliva out because the celebration day of your favorite food is back. National Burrito Day is celebrated on the first Thursday of each year. Burrito is a heavy tortilla that is wrapped in meat, cheese, vegetables, rice, beans, tomato, and sauce. Burrito can be modified due to its flexible nature. On the upcoming national burrito, day visit your favorite restaurant which makes the burrito of your choice, and eat as many as you can! After all, who’s going to judge when each of us going to commit the same sin (wink wink)?
When is National Burrito Day 2023 USA?
Every year, the first Thursday of April month is officially celebrated as Happy National Burrito Day. This year National Burrito Day 2023 will be celebrated on Thursday, 6th April in the United States (US).
National Burrito Day Deals 2023
- The Chipotle Twitter account will drop codes throughout the day that customers can text to 888-222 for a chance to snag a free burrito, according to a news release sent to the Deseret News. The account will be giving out 10,000 free burritos on April 6.
- Customers who use the promo code “DELIVER” for orders on the Chipotle app and website will have the delivery fee waived on April 6, according to the news release.
- Additionally, Chipotle is giving away 20,000 free burritos on Grubhub starting April 5. The promotion applies to orders that are $20 or more — no promo code is needed; the offer will automatically be applied to eligible Chipotle orders at checkout on Grubhub, per the news release. The deal runs through April 8, or while supplies last.
- Del Yeah! Rewards members can get any burrito for free with a $10 purchase on April 6, according to information sent to the Deseret News.
El Pollo Loco
- El Pollo Loco rewards members will receive a special buy one, get one free burrito offer on April 6, according to a news release sent to the Deseret News. The deal is valid for all burritos on the El Pollo Loco menu.
- Customers who order via the app or El Pollo Loco website on April 6 will receive free delivery.
- Customers at Maverik can receive 50% off all burritos from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. on April 6, according to a news release sent to the Deseret News. The deal applies to customers who have the Nitro loyalty card and is limited to 10 burritos per customer.
- Maverik will also give 1,000 reward members a free burrito offer, which can be accessed through the app.
- Customers who sign up for a Nitro card on April 6 will receive an offer for a free Bonfire burrito that must be redeemed before receiving the half-off National Burrito Day offer, per the news release.
History of National Burrito Day:
Burrito can be claimed as almost everyone’s favorite food. People love this Mexican dish and it is customizable since some prefer it with beans, while some with cheese, lettuce, vegetables, etc.
Burrito the word itself first appeared in the “Dictionary of Mexicanisms” in the year 1895. The meaning happens to be “little donkey” if converted into Spanish. While American burritos contain many ingredients in them, Mexican ones tend to contain only meat and beans. Burritos can be consumed any time of the given day and that is just one of its amazing perks of it.
The exact history behind how the day came to be and who was responsible for its initiation, haven’t been able to discover by us.
How to Celebrate National Burrito Day 2023?
Make burritos of your own
Well, you can start celebrating the day by making your own burrito! You can find all the necessary information regarding how to make a burrito. So, start preparing already since the only way any food day can be celebrated is by consuming them to the maximum!
Arrange a party
Well, if you arrange a party with burritos being the main dish, all your invited guests going to love their favorite Mexican cuisine and you also going to receive tons of appreciative compliments for arranging the party with the addition being spending a memorable time with people that matter. What more can a burrito maniac want, right?
Check out the local burrito restaurants
Check out those restaurants in your area that serves burrito. You might get your favorite new one if you do. Also, don’t forget to google the offers available to you on national burrito day from various restaurants and just barge into one that offers one of your expectations.
Why did we love to celebrate National Burrito Day?
First of all, the burrito is a great conversation starter. Since everyone has their own opinion regarding what is the perfect burrito and where the best burrito is served, the topics for debating are endless. Also, the burrito is a customizable food. Not just that one of the most amazing perks of it is that it can be consumed without a fork. No need for petty social standards. Who needs more reason than that to love celebrating the day, haan?
Happy National Burrito Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Memes, Gif, Images, Sayings, Status, Captions 2023:
Wishing you a very Happy National Burrito Day to you. May you enjoy the best of the burritos loaded with flavors, sauces, rice, and lots of meat.
Burritos make a perfect meal as they are a wholesome, delicious, and satisfying meal. Warm greetings on National Burrito Day.
Be it breakfast or lunch and even dinner, you don’t really have to think much if you have a burrito on your plate. Wishing you a very Happy National Burrito Day.
The good thing about burrito is that you can make it with anything and use your creative side to make every meal a good one. Happy National Burrito Day to you.
May you have a fantastic National Burrito Day wherein you treat yourself with the amazing taste and flavors of a burrito packed in a tortilla.
When in confusion about what to have, burritos make a complete meal that never disappoints you on taste. Wishing a very Happy National Burrito Day to you my dear.
Funny Burrito Slogans
Burritos may take time to prepare but they are very quick to eat.
Eat a burrito and stay happy.
Burrito makes a perfect choice of meal.
Burrito may look a little lazy but it makes a wonderful meal.
One burrito is never enough. Happy National Burrito Day.
Best Short National Burrito Day Captions for Instagram and Facebook Status
Make it a complete day with National Burrito Day.
Burritos always make you happy and gay.
Burritos make an easy and quick meal.
Make every day a good one with burritos.
Enjoy burritos and enjoy life.
love you from my head to my Burri-toes
there is no problem a burrito can’t solve
hey guac, let’s take a little walk
burritos are what happens when your food hugs itself
don’t be scared, it’s just a boo-rito
burritos as big as your head
a burrito is a sleeping bag for ground beef
life is better with burritos
burritos — business on the outside, party on the inside
if eating burritos is a sport, i’m a world-class athlete
burritos, not burpees
a good burrito is a religious experience
the burrito is food’s final form
the only bad burrito is the one you didn’t eat
juan does not simply…not eat a burrito
a burrito a day keeps the sads away
the bigger the better with burritos
life, liberty, and the pursuit of queso
What is the celebration date of National Burrito Day 2023?
We hope you have got a burrito staffed in your mouth as you read this! Don’t forget to celebrate the day on a coming day!
General Disclaimer: Every year, the United States celebrated over 1,600 National Days. So, Don’t miss a single Celebration Day. Chill, Enjoy and Celebrate Every Day with National Day Time!