National Napping Day 2022: When & How to Celebrate?
National Napping Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Sayings, Status, Captions, Pic, Images with Celebration Ideas and History
National Napping Day 2022 – Monday, March 14! Today is Happy National Napping Day 2022. The National Napping Day is a sort of unofficial holiday to raise awareness and celebrate the positive benefit of a short nap. The National Napping Day provides everyone with the opportunity to have a nap and catch up on the hour of sleep they lost due to the spring-forward time change.
National Napping Day always comes after the day of daylight saving time. This year, the unofficial holiday will take place on March 14, 2022, in America, though it might be different for other countries. We are here to give you a step-by-step tour regarding the day’s origin, how and why it’s celebrated.
When is National Napping Day 2022 USA?
Monday, March 14 is the Official celebration date of Happy National Napping Day 2022 in the United States.
History of National Napping Day:
The ideation of the day came into being by a Ph.D. Professor William Anthony and his wife Camille Anthony during the year 1999. The lack of sleep and feeling of tiredness and fatigue is very much prevalent in modern society. So, the couple wanted to raise awareness regarding the essential benefit of a good snooze.
In fact, it’s a time-honored tradition in Spain known as the Siesta. It’s also been celebrated around the Mediterranean and Italy for a long time now. So, you see it’s not just mindless laziness.
How to Celebrate National Napping Day 2022?
Take a Nap
Well, it’s a no-brainer that you have got to celebrate the day by taking a nap. Nap it up like there is no tomorrow, ladies and gentleman! Grab your cozy blanket and let’s catch up on those missed sleep.
Re-vitalize your sleeping place
Make sure you bring around some changes in your sleeping environment. Throw out that pillow that makes your neck hurt due to being over or undersized. Go to the nearby store and treat yourself to a cozy pillow. We would go as far as to say to change the whole set up if you feel it’s needed for getting a comfortable sleep.
Make nap day a daily habit
Don’t just wait around for national napping day to come and make a habit of taking a short nap every day for your own good!
Share around the Social Media
Put a picture of yourself taking a nap on the social media sites by #NationalNappingDay. Doing this will increase collective celebration.
Why do we are celebrating National Napping Day?
It’s proven that taking a 20-30 minutes short nap helps in decreasing heart-related deaths, improves Short-term alertness, improves performance, and lowers blood pressure.
National Napping Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Sayings, Status, Captions 2022
- “But the important thing is to lie down and fall asleep. That little nap means you wake up fresh again and can continue.” — James Levine
- “No day is so bad it can’t be fixed with a nap.” — Carrie Snow
- “Surely, anyway, a working day of eight or nine hours which is not split by a nap is simply too much for a human being to take, day in, day out, and particularly so in hot weather.” — Tom Hodgkinson
- “Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o’clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.” — Barbara Jordan
- “I love being able to take a nap in the afternoon.” — Edie Falco
- “There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest than in all the alcohol ever distilled.” — Ovid
- “Sleep more at night. If it’s allowed at work or home, take a nap in the afternoon. You’ll be amazed at how much better you’ll feel.” — Ben Stein
- “I eat really healthy, and if I’m tired, I take a nap.” — Casper Van Dien
- “I don’t feel old. I don’t feel anything till noon. That’s when it’s time for my nap.” — Bob Hope
- “Laziness works. And the simple way to incorporate its health benefits into your life is simply to take a nap.” — Tom Hodgkinson
- Happy Napping Day to everyone. This day encourages each one of us to take a nap by forgetting everything else and giving ourselves some time.
On the occasion of Napping Day, let us celebrate this day by taking some time out to take a nap and be happy. Warm wishes on this day to you.
Wishing a very Happy Napping Day to everyone. When you take a nap, you give your body and mind the much-needed rest and become active.
On the occasion of Napping Day, let us make the most of this day by taking a break from our life and taking the nap to feel refreshed. Warm greetings on this day to you.
Have a wonderful Napping Day to everyone. The benefits of naps have proved to be so wonderful that one must not miss on a chance to take a nap.
Those who take a nap every day are the ones who add on to their efficiency in a big way. Wishing a very Happy Napping Day to everyone.
When you take a nap, you are actually giving your body and mind the much-needed rest they need in order to refresh and reenergize. Happy Napping Day.
What is the official celebration date of Happy National Napping Day?
If you are one, who’s always tired due to work pressure or some other issue, make sure to find some time from your busy schedule to take a short nap of 20 minutes at least for the optimum benefit. It will improve your mood, creativity, productivity, and level of energy. And don’t forget to share the joy around by preaching the benefit to those who need it the most!
General Disclaimer: Every year, the United States celebrated over 1,600 National Days. So, Don’t miss a single Celebration Day. Chill, Enjoy and Celebrate Every Day with National Day Time!