National Sons Day 2021: Images, Pictures, Photos, Pic, Wallpaper HD with Wishes & Quotes! National Sons Day is a unique day to observe and recognize the significance of being a son, and raising sons. The National Son’s Day is specially celebrated in the United States and also Canada with great enthusiasm. Every parent makes an effort to spend valuable time with their sons. They visit special places or engage in their son’s favorite sport to enjoy the day to the fullest.
Every year, the United States people are celebrating Happy National Son’s Day on September 28. This year, the Happy National Son’s Day 2021 falls on Tuesday, September 28
National Sons Day History?
The first effort to create a National Sons Day took place in the 1990s, when people wanted a day for sons that was similar to National Take Your Daughter to Work Day. A group is known as the National Sons Day group eventually did come up with a National Take Your Sons to Work Day in 1998. But then, in 2003, it was decided to club the two days into one.
The idea of a day to celebrate sons was brought up once again in 2018 by Jill Nico, who wanted one particular day to honor sons and the ones who raised them.
National Son’s Day Images, Pictures, Photos, Pic, Wallpaper HD 2021:
National Sons Day Wishes 2021
_Whenever I go my son always remains in my heart. He’s a wonderful young man, loving and daring and kind at heart.
_I would have loved you to see through my eyes so that you would have observed how much I do care for you.
_I am extremely proud to be your adorable mother.
_When the pages of my own life will come to the conclusion, I will come to know that you have become one of the most attractive chapters.
_The gap between me and my son happens to be the most dangerous place on the planet.
_The love for my son is going to last a lifetime.
_Create a clean heart in my son, and let the right spirit be renewed within him.
_Allow you son to be afraid of you o Lord and let him listen to all your commandments. Let him serve you to the best of his abilities.
_Allow my son to be outrageous and fearless. Never leave him by any means.
_Let my son set an example to others regarding how to love mankind.
_Let my son follow the preaching of God without any fail whatsoever.
My son and daughter, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad indeed.
Happy National Sons’ Day to my son. He has made me so proud!
My dear son, you are the best gift I have ever received! It is a privilege to be your father.
Happy 2021 National Sons’ Day to the absolute loves of my life. You are a blessing in my life.
We are so proud of the young man that you have become. Keep doing the right thing even when it’s hard to do.
I couldn’t be more proud, blessed, and honoured that this young man calls me mom (dad).
Being your father (mother) is a great honour, my son. Happy Sons’ Day 2021!
My son happens to be amazing, and I happen to be the fortunate father (mother).
Happy National Sons’ Day to the one I love the most in this world.
Happy National Sons’ Day to our son who gets up and makes things happen every day! Today and every day, we love you!
Today I celebrate the joy and kindness of the person I love most. My son, I am proud of your accomplishments.
Today is National Sons’ Day and I am beyond blessed to call this child my son.
Each day is a new day. We laugh some days, we cry others but I have been blessed beyond my wildest dreams. Happy National Sons’ Day!
National Sons Day Quotes 2021
1. “Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.” — Louisa May Alcott
2. “A boy’s best friend is his mother.” — Joe Stefano
3. “One of the greatest gifts you can give your teenage boy is the gift of letting him know you get it. You’ve been there.” — Sebastian R. Jones
4. “You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.” — Wally Schirra
5. “Mothers all want their sons to grow up to be president, but they don’t want them to become politicians in the process.” — John F. Kennedy
6. “A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.” — Cheri Fuller
7. “Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy.” — Jenny McCarthy
8. “To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind.” — Shannon L. Alder
9 “The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son.” — Sarah Shahi
10. “Son, you will outgrow my lap, but never my heart.” — Unknown
11. “There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.” — Washington Irving
12. “And she loved a little boy very, very much — even more than she loved herself.” — Shel Silverstein
13. “So there’s this boy. He kind of stole my heart. He calls me mom.” — Unknown
14. “Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.” — Sophocles
15. “Let your boys test their wings. They may not be eagles, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t soar free.” — C.J. Milbrandt
16. “Giving your son a skill is better than giving him one thousand pieces of gold.” — Chinese Proverb
17. “He who can be a good son will be a good father.” — Unknown
18. “Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable.” — Plato
19. “Boys are beyond the range of anyone’s sure understanding, at least when they are between the ages of 18 months and 90 years.” — James Thurber
20. “Sons may grow into men and grow out of their toys, but in the hearts of their mothers they are still their little boys.” — Unknown