World Kindness Day 2021 – Saturday, November 13! The World Kindness Movement established World Kindness Day during the year 1998 to encourage kindness around the world. It is celebrated yearly on November 13 as part of the World Kindness Movement. Various countries, such as the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, and the United Arab Emirates, celebrate it. World Kindness Day gives us the chance to think about one of the most fundamental and unifying human values. Over 27 countries are now participating in the holiday’s objectives. It is only honorable to promote and disseminate this vital trait that actually brings of all kinds together on a day dedicated to the multi-potentials of both great and small acts of kindness that makes the world seem as it should be-which is KIND.
- When is World Kindness Day 2021?
- History of World Kindness Day
- How to Celebrate World Kindness Day 2021?
- World Kindness Day 2021 Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Sayings, Status, Captions:
- What are the Upcoming Celebratory Days of World Kindness Day?
When is World Kindness Day 2021?
Every year on November 13th, World Kindness Day is observed. It’s a worldwide holiday celebrated in a number of nations, including the United States, Canada, Australia, Italy, and India.
History of World Kindness Day
The World Kindness Movement first established World Kindness Day as a day of commemoration. The organization was officially registered as a non-governmental organization (NGO) under Swiss legislation in 2019, but its history goes back to a Tokyo-based congress in 1997. Due to their commitment to advocating compassion in the community, a diverse group of organizations from Australia, Thailand, the U.S, and the United Kingdom gathered for this event. The Society Kindness Movement’s initial configuration would arise as a consequence of this gathering, with their founding written statement proclaiming their “vow to come together to create a nicer and more loving world.” In order to achieve this goal, they helped to organize the first World Kindness Day during1998.
According to the World Kindness Movement, the goal of World Kindness Day is to “promote good activities in the society by focusing on the positive power and common thread of kindness that unites us.” The day has gained truly global recognition since its inception more than 20 years ago, with events related to it attracting attendees from every continent of the world. Kindness is one of the most fundamental aspects of the human soul, with the caliber to cross the divides that separate us based on race, religion, gender, geography, or politics.
Though the day is currently an official one, the World kindness movement hopes to get and official recognition from the UN. If they become able to achieve this tremendous and much-needed feat, they would be placed alongside the recognized observatory days such as International Day of Peace, Human Rights Day, etc.
What is the purpose of World Kindness Day?
The purpose which drives the world kindness movement to celebrate world kindness day goes as follows- “to highlight good deeds in the community focusing on the positive power and the common thread of kindness, which binds us.”
How to Celebrate World Kindness Day 2021?
- Do random acts of kindness
Give free complement to others. Make eye contact with strangers and smile. Hold a door open for someone. On a packed train, give someone else your seat not because they need but it would make you feel nice, donate money or any belongings that someone else needs more than you! Doing any act of kindness, no matter how small would make you feel really good inside.
- Just Hug It
Compassion and intimacy are inextricably linked. Today, take some time to give bone crushing hugs to your family and friends and simply let those dopamine flow. They may be perplexed as to what has possessed you, but they will enjoy it anyway
- Write something kind to yourself
Today, you should also be kind to yourself. Create a brief or long write-up on the aspects of yourself and your life that you admire and express gratitude to yourself for having your back on days you were finding it hard to!
Why We Love World Kindness Day
We all want others to be kind to us and others expect that from us as well. Kindness truly is the most beautiful value we can nurture and it makes the world tolerable to live in. So, it’s only natural that we be crazy for this day.
World Kindness Day 2021 Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Sayings, Status, Captions:
1. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” —Aesop
2. “Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” —Mark Twain
3. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.” —William Arthur Ward
4. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” —Lao Tzu
5. “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” —Princess Diana
7. “You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson6. “This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.” —Dalai Lama
8. “Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” —Scott Adams
9. “The best portion of a good man’s life is his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.” —William Wordsworth
11. “No one is born hating another person…People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” —Nelson Mandela10. “What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?” —Jean-Jacques Rousseau
12. “I’ve been searching for ways to heal myself, and I’ve found that kindness is the best way.” —Lady Gaga
13. “Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.” —George Sand
14. “Kindness and politeness are not overrated at all. They’re underused.” —Tommy Lee Jones
15. “Imagine what our real neighborhoods would be like if each of us offered, as a matter of course, just one kind word to another person.” —Mr. Rogers
17. “Kindness is ever the begetter of kindness.” —Sophocles16. “I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” —Stephen Grellet
18. “Kindness in women, not their beauteous looks, shall win my love.” —Washington Irving
19. “If you have an impulse to kindness, act on it.” —Douglas Coupland
What are the Upcoming Celebratory Days of World Kindness Day?
General Disclaimer: Every year, the United States celebrated over 1,600 National Days. So, Don’t miss a single Celebration Day. Chill, Enjoy and Celebrate Every Day with National Day Time!